Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eat Smart Precision Pro

I am a firm believer in weighting my foods. I do not rely on measuring cups or spoons for anything. Usually they are way off one way or the other. For example I will use the 1/4 cup measuring spoon. Now, on the handle it says 1/4 cup equals 2oz. I beg to differ.


As you can see, the 2oz claimed on the handle is actually less than 1oz! So please do not rely on anything other than a scale.

My suggestion on a quality kitchen scale would be the Eat Smart Precision PRO by Eat Smart Products I have been using this scale for approx 4 weeks now and I love it! It has everything I need and more.


What do I like best about the Eat Smart Precision PRO? I honestly have to say the #1 thing I love most is the BIG display! It so easy to see what my food weighs. Most scales have a tiny screen or a screen that isn't really clear. This one is perfect! The other things I love about it is that it weighs in ounces, grams, pounds and kilos. It is accurate to +-1 gram. That's impressive!


It's light weight, durable and very easy to use. On amazon.com this scale got 5 out of 5 stars! So I'm not the only person that loves this scale. You will not be disappointed with your purchase of this scale so go grab one today!




Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment