Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Product Review: The Levrone Formula

I took this product for 3 days and sadly each day was the same. Unlike thousands of other satisfied customers, I didn't get the same results with this product. I was rather shocked because I had read so many amazing reviews on it and I was very excited to try it.

Don't let my experience influence your decision on rather to purchase this product or not. I say go buy a tub and give it a try. Kevin Levrone is a honest, hard working guy and isn't out to rip anyone off. He stands by his product 100%. Its just a fluke it didn't work for me.
Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

2 comments:

AMERICA'S MANSION said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMERICA'S MANSION said...

this is definitely an honest assessment of the product and i am sure your readers appreciate the feedback. the problem with taking any supplement, is that we the consumer are taking a chance on it possibly not working its "magic" on us-i know for a fact that i have been a victim of this if you will. but there are a plethora of supplements out there and something just has to work. hahahaha!

Post a Comment