Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Product Review: Dorian Yates NOX Pump

I was given a box of Dorian Yates NOX Pump to try and review. I have taken it 4 days in a row and got the same results so I wanted to post my review on it seeing as the results were consistent.




Flavor: 1 / 10
Mix ability: 5 / 10
Energy: 4 / 10
Pumps: 0 / 10

Flavor: Lemon lime was on the box but it tasted more like unsweetened grapefruit juice. The flavor really sticks to the back of your throat and its kinda nasty.

Mix ability: I mixed 1 packet in 8oz of water and shook it up really good. The directions say nothing about how much water to use. After it set for about 1 minute i saw a good bit of settlement at the bottom.

Energy: After i choked it down the energy was noticeable within minutes. I felt really good and ready to train BUT the energy didn't last long at all. It lasted maybe 30min if that. I actually got sleepy towards the end.

Pumps: Nothing out of the normal here, no pumps from the product at all.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. There have been many reports of dizziness, light headiness, migraine headaches and even hallucinations after taking this product. I had some of these symptoms myself even days after I stopped using it. My best advice is not to use this product.

I want to thank Dorian Yates and BB.com for sending me the product to try out and review. But I have to be honest and report what I experienced with it and my experience was rather bad.

Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about. NOXPUMP is a great border lining awesome product. I've been using it for 4 months now. Its 100% better compared to JACK3D. There is no speedy feeling, good level of energy and mental concentration. Great pump that lasts hours after workout. I would give it 9 out of 10, the taste could be better.

Unknown said...

Well "anonymous" I do know what I am talking about. I was not comparing NOPUMP to jack3d or any other product so please READ my post better. I am saying that NOXPUMP is a dangerous product for some people based on what happened to me and several others. Take a chance with it all you want but as for me no thank you. And I will let all my followers and friends know that this product is not a safe one. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

how come all the bentancourt guys say the same thing. almost scripted. makes you think don't it.

Unknown said...

Well, IF you had paid attention and actually followed along with that thread from the start you would have KNOWN I was not a rep for Betancourt until AFTER my review of DYs dangerous product. Dont ask me stupid questions, try reading thing completely and dont ASSume.

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment