Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Protein Pumpkin Pancakes

I decided to try a new recipe this morning. It was very easy to do and I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor of these pancakes. The recipe is simple and only takes a few minutes to make them. These are low calorie and packed with protein. They tasted like French Toast to me with a hint of Pumpkin. My girlfriend, Shelly, loved them. She topped hers with Natural Chocolate Peanut Buter. Next time we make these I am going to try them with Natural Peanut Butter and Banana.

The Recipe

1 1/2 cups Egg Whites International
1 cup Quick Oats
1/2 cup canned 100% Pure Pumpkin..(NOT pumpkin pie mix)
2 to 3 packets of Splenda



Nutritional Information for the entire recipe:
(Not including your topping of choice)
Calories: 367
Protein: 47g
Carbs: 34g


Take all the above ingredients and pour into a blender. Blend at highest speed for about 1 minute. The ingredients will thicken a tad. Spray PAM into a frying pan that is on medium heat. You can make them any size you like. I made mine medium sized and I was able to make 4 of them. Cook these the exact same way you would cook a normal pancake. They do not "fluff up" as much as normal pancakes so keep that in mind.



Note: You can top with Honey, Natural Peanut Butter, Sugar Free Syrup, Banana etc. I topped mine with 2 TBSP of Sugar Free Syurp.
Please feel free to post questions, comments and/or suggestions. Let me know what you think of these and how you make yours.



Here's to a new you!

Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment