Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Friday, October 22, 2010

XTEND Slushies

I made a very tasty treat today. XTEND Slushies!! Very simple to make and very healthy!

Here's the ingredients:

1/2 Cup Egg Whites International
1/2 Cup Water
2 to 4 scoops XTEND. (based on how strong you like the flavor)

Blend these ingredients together and slowly poor over some shaved ice. I used a high speed blender and regular ice cubes to make my shaved ice. Mix and enjoy!!

Please let me know if you try this and how you like it.





Here's to a new you!

Matthew Eubanks

1 comments:

Clint said...

I've added it here! Thanks for sharing.

http://livemuscles.com/videos/8/xtend-slushie-by-bb2k

Post a Comment