Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A workout buddy?

Is having a workout partner important? Well, if you're like most people, even like myself, you probably don't like to do things alone. I'm a person who likes to train with a partner. Why? I am better able to make progress and it's fun!

My beautiful wife, Shelly, is a huge help to me. She really motivates me to push harder and do a little more than I could if I were on my own. I do the same for her in return. The benefit? Our results from all of our hard work!

I've tried training with "hardcore" lifters and even hired an awesome trainer but that didn't progress very well. Mainly because our goals were a tad different. But by working out with someone with similar goals as myself, my results have been nothing short of phenomenal! Not only do I look forward to training everyday but Shelly helped make training fun and more enjoyable.

Shelly and I joke around in the gym a little but when it comes time to do our set and to spot each other, we are all business. It is fun training with Shelly and teaching her at the same time. Having a training partner is very beneficial in my book.

If you can find someone that you can get along well with and you two can understand each other's needs in the gym and can compromise, your training will be propelled to a new level.
Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment