Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Abdominal Workouts for beginners!


So you want stronger, sexier abs huh? You want a flat belly, to look and feel better about yourself? Well, I have a nice little workout for you that will help get you started. One thing I want you to keep in mind is, you can do abdominal work everyday, all day but if you are not eating right, doing cardio and being consistent you wont see the fruits of your hard labor. Its a sad truth but it is fact.

The muscle groups that give complete development to your midsection are among the most important in your physique. Many lower-back injuries are a result of weak abdominal muscles rather than underdeveloped spinal erectors. I learned this the hard way. I had horrible lower back pains and had to receive injections in my lower back to relieve the pain. My doctor tried to tell me many times that it was from me being overweight and that I had very weak abdominal muscles. A tightly muscled midsection is a sure signal that you are in optimum physical condition and you will feel that way to!

Here are a few exercises I suggest to get you started:

Crunches 3 sets of 20-30 reps
Side Crunches 3 sets of 20-30 reps
Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 20-30 reps
Planks 3 sets of 1 minute

Once you get really good with these exercises, you can add weights as resistance or change to other abdominal exercises. There are a lot of ways to train abdominals but these I have listed are the basics.

Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment