Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Quest Baked Protein Chips!


The only words I can use to describe this product are Wow! Amazing! Tasty! Yum! I tried Quest Bakes Protein Chips for the first time and are they delicious! A very tasty snack that's packed with not only great flavor but lots of protein!

With 21 grams of high-quality protein per bag, Quest Protein Chips are the ONLY chips you can enjoy at the gym, on-the-go, or as an anytime snack completely guilt-free!

Ingredients:
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Dried Potatoes, Corn Starch, High Oleic Sunflower Oil. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors.


 Flavors:

Salt and Vinegar, BBQ, Sour Cream and Onion, Sea Salt and Cheddar and Sour Cream. Of all these flavors the Sour Cream and Onion was my favorite. All flavors were amazing but I'm partial to Sour Cream and Onion (my fav)

What I really like about these chips is that every bold, mouthwatering flavor has only 5g total carbs and zero junk ingredients, so eat the whole bag! I did :)



Click HERE to purchase your bags today!













Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment