Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Versa Gripps!

I recently purchased a pair of the most amazing lifting straps that I have ever used. Versa Gripps! I am a bodybuilder, so lifting heavy weights is required for optimum growth. Versa Gripps allow me to lift more weight with better form and zero pain than ever before and I have noticed amazing pumps in the muscles I am working.





The very first time I used Versa Gripps I was sold on them instantly! Versa Gripps are comfortable, secure, and allow me to lift pain free. Something no other lifting strap has done for me. They are very easy to use, no delays in training trying to wrap them around the bar!

If you haven't tried them, you should go to their web site and order a pair today! www.versagripps.com



Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment