Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big Blend

I wanted to share my review on one of the very best protein powders out on the market today. Big Blend by Betancourt Nutrition. I have tried White Chocolate and Vanilla Cappuccino. Both are amazing but I have to say Vanilla Cappuccino was my favorite.



 If you're looking to get bigger with the best, then look no further than the inside of this bottle. Each serving of new Big Blend contains a blend of refined proteins and amino acid derivatives from a mind-blowing 22 different sources, all fortified by a low-calorie, low-glycemic infrastructure of brown rice bran, proteolytic enzymes and carbohydrate. With each ingredient having several potential mechanisms of action, Big Blend is capable of supporting a diverse array of anabolic behaviors once it gets inside your body. The muscle-building possibilities are virtually endless. Importantly, Big Blend supports protein synthesis in the whole body --muscle as well as non-muscle tissues. And it tastes as big as it acts!


On a scale of 1-10 I rate it:

Flavor: 9.5
Mix ability: 10
Profile: 10

Give this protein a try, you will love it!






Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment