Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Product Review: MASS Addictiom

Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction, 120 Capsules

Sadly my log on MASS Addiction comes to an end. I want to thank the fellas with Annabolic Addiction for picking me to log this amazing product. I started at 208lbs and this morning I weighed in at 215.5lbs Thats 7.5 lbs gained people!

I have zero complaints about this product. My strength is still climbing, my size has improved nicely... even the girl that does my massages said I was A LOT bigger than the last time especially my traps. I love those type of compliments!

My appetite is still off the charts. I feel I could eat all day long and never get full. Recovery time from the weights is awesome, mood is the best i have had in a long time, the pumps were and still are solid.

Gentlemen, it also increases libido! My sex drive was was increased greatly and thats always a plus. If you have not tried this product you really need to!

I want to thank everyone for sub'ing and following along. I have reached a few new personal bests and plan to keep them and continue onward. Thanks again AA for everything!

Ratings:

Strength: 9/10
Recovery: 9/10
Mood: 10/10
Pumps: 9/10
Sex Drive: 10/10
Overall: 9/10


Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment