Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Protein Strawberry Fluff Pie

This desert is called many things, I just call it Strawbery Fluff Pie. My mom use to make it for me as a kid and I loved it. All I did to change it was add some Egg Whites International.

The Ingredients:





Directions:

Mix the Sugar Free Jello as directed on the box BUT instead of adding 1 cup cold water add 1/2cup cold water and then after totally cooled add 1/2 cup Egg Whites International.

Pour one 8oz tub of Fat Free Kool Whip into the Sugar Free Jello mix and mix together. I used an electric mixer.



Let it cool in the fridge for about an hour to "fluff" a little, then pour mix into the pie crust. Place the plastic cover on the pie and put in the fridge for 24hrs. Yes 24hrs. The Egg Whites take a little longer to set up than the water.




Lets break it down by the slice:

Normally this makes 6 to 8 slices, depending on your version of what a slice is. I made 6 slices.

Calories: 76
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 12g
Pro: 3g

Let me know what ya think!


Here's to a new you!

Matthew Eubanks

3 comments:

ReneƩ DeLano said...

this looks good!

Ron said...

Just came across your blog by visiting "FiTCETTRA's blog. Thinking about trying those egg whites. Your before and after pics are amazing, if you did that, you would think I could get rid of and extra 10 pounds around the waist!! wouldn't ya,...LOL I'm trying

Unknown said...

Egg Whites International can help you drop that 10lbs for sure. I eat them EVERY day!

Post a Comment