Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to BB2K's Fitness Blog!!

Hello and welcome to "BB2K's Fitness Blog", a blog dedicated to exercising and living a healthy lifestyle.

My name is Matthew Eubanks, I am a 41 year old dad to 3 of the most wonderful children a man could ever ask for. I am dating a very sweet, kind and beautiful woman, Shelly. I have lived in Kansas City, MO. since 1994. I was born and grew up in Rockingham, NC.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I was bedridden for nearly 2 years. It would take several knee surgeries after which I would progress from a bed to a wheel chair, and from a walker to crutches until I could finally walk on my own. My body was wasting due to the prolonged inactivity and I was paying a miserable price.

After all 4 surgeries, I was told I needed to have Physical Therapy on my leg. It was very painful at first but soon I really started to enjoy lifting. My body responded slowly at first but then I was hooked! Now was the time to get the fat off and get my old butt in shape! The changes came a little at a time but they did come.

I changed my eating habits right away. Nothing crazy or hard at first, but it got strict after about 6 months. With a lot of dedication and consistency, I have made some major changes in my health and appearance. I was very eager to share the "secrets" of my success with others, but the fact is there really are no "secrets". I worked hard for my results, plain and simple.

FACTS:
  • Did I deprive myself? Yes
  • Did I have cravings? Definitely
  • Was it easy? NO
  • Was I miserable at times? Yup
  • Was it worth it? You're damn right!

I would hope that one look at what I have accomplished would be enough to get anyone out of their chair and into a gym. Unfortunately however, most will continue to cling to their old excuses and do nothing at all. But as for me? I am still training and looking better than ever.

Perhaps my story or the information I share with you here on my Blog, will be an inspiration to you!

Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment