Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MUSCLE MAC MACARONI & CHEESE!!

A huge thank you to the fine people over at Quality Pasta Company, the makers of  MUSCLE MAC for sending several samples of their amazing products! When I first saw their Protein Mac'n'Cheese I knew instantly that I was going to love this product.

They sent me a few of each product. The microwaveable cup, Shells and Cheese and the regular Mac'n'Cheese. The first one I tried was the Microwaveable cup. I work from home with my lovely wife ( we own 3 small business') and I am a Professional Bodybuilder and I eat every 2 hours and the Microwaveable cup was so fast and so easy to make. It was so easy to cook and prepare. It is my first choice as a "go to" product.



Convenient and wholesome meal or snack
20 grams of protein per serving
Protein fortified pasta with excellent taste
Real Cheese with no synthetic dyes, colors or flavors

Next up was the regular protein Mac'n'Cheese. These had to be cooked just like any other box of mac'n'cheese. The overall flavor was amazing and I enjoyed every single bite! The flavor is no different than KRAFT! And that says a lot in my opinion. KRAFT has been #1 for a very long time, but looks like MUSCLE MAC may give them a huge run for their money.


Performance nutrition for active lifestyles
20 grams of protein per serving
GMO free pasta with added vegetable protein
No synthetic dyes or colors

Then finally I tried the shells and cheese. I haven't had the shell version from any brand in many years. I have always been a fan of the regular noodles. But this box was full of tasty goodness! Easy to cook and prepare. Every bite was fantastic! It had a nice creamy cheese flavor that melted in my mouth!

Delicious, high protein pasta for all ages
20 grams of protein per serving
GMO free pasta with added vegetable protein
Great tasting Real Cheese with no synthetic dyes or colors


If you want more information on their products or to purchase Click HERE


Here is a link to my video review. I am very pleased with this product and will be purchasing them often!

My video review!



Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment