Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Monday, November 29, 2010

Product Review: Lanas Egg Whites!


I recently had the pleasure of trying Lana's Egg Whites. Lana's Egg Whites are convenient for any meal. Ready to eat! Ready to drink! Ready to cook! Totally safe, clean and just a quality product all around. They ship to your door frozen, all you have to do is thaw and enjoy. I thaw mine in the refrigerator and then poor half into a tupper ware jug. I place the other half in my fridge that's in the garage so I don't have to keep the big jug it comes in, in my kitchen fridge. The taste is amazing and there are a ton of Recipes for tasty treats you can try.

If you haven't tried them you really should. They are a a great addition to your diet as they will help you reach your goals of having that lean fit body. From the soccer mom to Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, Lana's Egg Whites are for everyone!

Thank you Lana for being such a wonderful person and so very helpful. Your product is amazing!

About Lana

Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment