Instagram

DIPLICIOUS

DIPLICIOUS
Click pic to order the best Artisan food mixes!

2016 GBO Pro

2016 GBO Pro
Got my Pro Card!!

Translate

Monday, January 18, 2010

Product Review: NRG-X Overdose

NRG-X Labs OverDose, 780 Grams - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!, Blue Raspberry Blast
I got a single serving of NRG-X Overdose in the mail the other day and I decided to try it out on chest day. Not a bad product but I really wasnt impressed. Here are my ratings and why I rated them that way:

Flavor: 5/10 .. Not giving it "bad" points but rather no flavor at all points. The label said mix the packet in 12-16oz of cold water, start drinking 30 min prior to workout and the rest right up to when your workout starts. I couldnt taste anything at all really. I mixed in 12oz of water and it was very diluted tasting.

Mixability: 10/10 .. No problems at all here. Mixed perfectly.

Energy: 6/10 .. I didnt really feel anything out of the normal until after my workout. It seemed that it kinda kicked in during cardio. I managed to get 30min of cardio in on the stairmaster which is something I havent done in a VERY long time.

Overall Rating: 7/10 .. It was a decent product but honestly I wouldnt buy it. I know NRG-X is an awesome company and they make killer products but this one needs tweaking in the flavor and energy department. Maybe someone with less tolerance to stims would get more out of it. I will contact NRG-X and ask for another sample just to make 100% sure this is what one can expect from this product.

Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment