Ok, my first serving of this was going to be post workout. I mixed 2 scoops with 1 scoop dextrose and shook it up. It mixed perfectly, no clumps. Then the firt taste... I was sure this was going to be just another crappy drink but I was very impressed! The flavor was damn good! Not to strong, not to weak, not over powering at all. The flavor was PERFECT. I drank it slowly so that I could enjoy this amazing flavor. Guess what? NO bloat, NO gas, NO upset stomach and NO bad flavor! I finished it off and felt great, satisfied and full but not "stuffed" like i got with other brands.
Next up, I made my protein pancakes with it. Here is the recipe:
1 scoop PHASE 8
3/4 cup oatmeal
2 tbls cinnamon
(blend these up in a magic bullet to make a powder)
egg whites
*cook like pancakes, top with peanut butter and blueberries
The pancakes turned out great!! Flavor again was perfect! VERY tasty way to enjoy my pancakes.
Summary: I was VERY pleased and impressed with this product. I enjoyed every serving of it!! My suggestion to you my friends is to pick one up today and try it!
Here's to a new you!
Matthew Eubanks








Thanks for sharing the new recipe of MUSCLETECH Phase 8
ReplyDelete